Monday, 22 April 2013

Hatchlands in the late spring sun

Hatchlands park, and its cows. I've visited here quite a few times before, as it's very local to me.

The bullocks they have wandering around are quite funny.

One thing about Hatchlands: what is it with their ridiculously overpriced cafe? It actually seems to be about twice the price of any other National Trust cafe, and the food is dreadful. I was peckish and so bought two cookies. At the till my eyes nearly popped out of my head when I was asked for £3.50, and it was only sheer shock that actually made me buy them. Worst of all, they tasted like week old Tesco cookies (of which you can buy 4 for a £1, I think).

This isn't the first time I've noticed the price/quality issues at Hatchlands. Pretty poor.


"Those aren't beef sandwiches you have, by any chance are they?"

Guess not. They lived.

Moo.