Tuesday, 3 September 2013

2014 Surrey calendars available!

My local Post Office has asked me before about producing a calendar of our local area, and I have finally got around to doing it.

The front cover.
I am quite pleased with the results. It is an A3 wall calendar, with a glossy front cover image of Guildford Lodge, and a page for each month with a seasonal photograph taken in the Horsley area. Space is provided for writing notes.

They are on sale at my local Post Office (Bishopsmead Parade, East Horsley) for £12.99, if you would like to come and get one.

Alternatively, if you would like one sent to you, send me an email with your details. Postage in the UK would be an extra £3, and internationally an extra £7.

Note: my profit margin on this is so small that these are being sold just because I would be happy that people could enjoy my photographs.

The inside.