Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Scenes of the seasons of Surrey

I have now been living in Surrey for nearly five years, which is five years longer than I ever expected to live in Surrey. During my time here I have improved as a photographer, spending most weekends out and about in the forests. Really, if you have a tree that needs photographing, I'm your man.

Below are a collection of my favourite landscapes - with a couple of details - of the area I live in (all of it accessible on foot with some wonderful walks through the Surrey woods).

I hope you enjoy them.

Quite a lot of these shots are used in my 2014 calendar, which I still have a few for sale. Please see here for details.

Also, if you live in the Guildford area and object to their Local Plan of abolishing the greenbelt status on huge amounts of land and building new towns of London commuters (it would be a disaster, basically), then I strongly urge you to sign this petition.










Guildford Lodge, East Horsley.

Stars seen from Sheepleas.






The millpond at Friday Street.


Boldermere.




St Barnabas at Ranmore.





The train line near Gomshall.


Moonlit night in Sheepleas.