Wednesday, 2 July 2014

NYC: Manhattan by day

I recently took a trip to New York city with work, and I stayed on a few days extra to see the city.

I have already posted two sets of 110 black and white film shots. Over the next couple of weeks I will be putting up my digital shots.


Coming in to land at JFK.





Under the East river.

Heading uptown.









The Chrysler building.

Entrance.

And lobby.





Brooklyn bridge subway.


New Yorkers love their dogs.

Upper West side.

It was quite strange seeing these frequently.




I actually went to see this while in NY. Not bad.

Monument to Soldiers and Sailors.







Watching the world go by.

As were they.


Lincoln centre.


With this fantastic, very welcome turf on top of the restaurant.

It was hot, and the grass was cool.





This is actually the building from "Friends".









Flatiron building.