Tuesday, 6 October 2015

2016 calendars for sale

I have a couple of calendars available this year. Both designs are slim wall-hanging, and are "postcard" calendars, meaning that once you have used the calendar for its original purpose you can cut off the photograph and send it as a postcard.

There are two designs: Richmond, and the Yorkshire Dales.

The Richmond calendar is available from the Showcase Gallery in Finkle street in Richmond.

The Yorkshire Dales calendar is available from the Showcase Gallery, the Old School Gallery in Muker, and Fabric of the Field in West Burton.

Alternatively, you can buy direct from me and if you live locally I'll no doubt pop round with one in person. Get in touch if you want one.

Here are a couple of photos, but I'll leave the contents as a bit of a mystery (though I've been told that they're rather nice photos).