Sunday, 25 October 2015

William Hubbard: Richmond

I made the acquaintance of William Hubbard recently, an extremely talented Richmond artist. Completely self taught, he uses a variety of mediums (my favourite being his ink drawings).

For others to enjoy, here are a selection of his Richmond pieces (badly reproduced using my Pentax Q).

If you have any comments you would like to pass on to the artist, please email me and I will pass them on to him.

See more of his Yorkshire work here.

One of the now gone mills.

Millgate, unfinished.

Above the racecourse.


An unfinished portrait of Harry Thomson, who we both knew.

Easby.

Millgate House.

The Obelisk.

Water trough up on the racecourse.



Old inn down by Green bridge.


Old Hoss.


Bottom of the marketplace.

Back of Frenchgate.

Old Hoss.



Saturday market.