I have an exhibition on at the Bainbridge "Yoredale" Yorkshire Dales National Park offices, until September 16th.
This is a special exhibition for me, as it is not landscape photography (well, there are a few, tucked away at the back). The photography featured here is of people who live, work and visit the Yorkshire Dales: the Dales are a human landscape, and these are some of the people who make up that landscape.
Some of the people featured:
* Stef Ottevanger Sculptures
* Vanessa, the Swaledale postlady
* Dki Ironwork (Richard Davies)
* Middleham jockeys
* Kexwith farm
* Swaledale Festival (specifically, Chris Moss)
* Royal Air Force Mountain Rescue Service
* Graculus Sculptures (Michael Kusz)
The exhibition is in the beautiful reception area of the National Park offices (DL8 3EL), and so is therefore only open Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm. If you visit, I would love to hear your thoughts on the exhibition.
The prints are for sale.