Tuesday, 23 May 2017

Yorkshire Dales photography/social walking outing on June 18th

Would you like to meet up for a (free) photography/social walk on June 18th?

Several people have mentioned to me that they'd like to go out with other photographers for a walk, chat, and snap. I thought I would set one up. It isn't a tutorial - it is purely a walk with like minded people for some fun.

For the first one I decided on a walk from Buckden (in upper Wharfedale), along Langstrothdale. The route is a relatively flat and gentle eight miles, and takes in meadows, bridges, rivers, barns, and churches.

If you are interested in coming along, please send me an email so I can get an idea of how many people are coming.

Meet at the National Trust car park (pay and display) in Buckden at 11am on June 18th.